Green Glass 2

Welcome to my blog!

I am looking at life through a green glass...
____________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My poster for the "Terry Fox Run"

I am a volunteer for the "The Terry Fox Run" event which will be held in December. I created this poster for this Run. Terry Fox is a Canadian man which has fighted with cancer for a long time and it has took his right leg. Although there is one leg left, he decided to make a run over the Canada and America. After he died, people celebrate the "The Terry Fox Run" anually.
In this poster, I want to emphasize the fake leg of this man so I make the word "Terry" thin and arrange it along the leg. I also make the word "FOX" bigger in the left leg to emphasize the right leg. The background is the picture of a road which converge into the far point. This background represents the long way of hope which Terry has run. I hope Mr. Rich and everyone will join this run and donate for the cancer fund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home