Green Glass 2

Welcome to my blog!

I am looking at life through a green glass...
____________________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 17, 2006

Student Diary contest


RMIT has opened a contest of designing the cover page of Student Diary. Looking at the old coverpage of the year 2006, I am really impressed by the innovation of this. The use of black and white is quite good although I think the pencil is so big and the word is so small. Generally, it is a great piece. It also intrigues and stimulate me to do a coverpage. I think it is only a practice for me. So this is my coverpage.


I used the picture of the window to represent the future which there will be one more building will be build. The words "Student Diary" are alligned vertically to create a strange composition. I also use a font which look like hand-written words. I used color gray to make a neutral feeling and to fit with the picture. The contest does not have printing requirement so I did not care about trapping. Just for experiment not for winning the contest!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home