Green Glass 2

Welcome to my blog!

I am looking at life through a green glass...
____________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cover page

These are my outlines of the cover page assignment :
In the first one I took a picture on a street near New World Hotel at night. My purpose is that I want to take a picture of advertisement, people, vehicles in Saigon, a dynamic city. My idea comes from the name of the book "Design for the real world" and I want my picture to reflect this name. I choose a position on the street which has a cross line for walkers. Lucky me, there is a foreign boy and a car passing my lens at the time I took this picture. When returning home, I used Photoshop to create some subtle effects to this picture to make it more abstract. Then I add texts and arrange them.


In the second version, I take a picture of my hand holding a pencil. Behind it is a eye symbol. My idea is that the creation of a designer depends on his hand (skill) and his eyes (perception). I also used a white background to make the hand emerge from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home