Green Glass 2

Welcome to my blog!

I am looking at life through a green glass...
____________________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 29, 2006

3D art works of Friedrich A. Lohmueller

I have found some 3D art works of Friedrich A. Lohmueller. In these art works, he used shapes and colors to create impressive pictures. These shapes look strange and sometimes weird but they make the viewers feel interested and curious. Also, the colors of them are special. You can look them and find that the color are very suitable. Just look and find the special things on them:

Let's see the combination of colors: black and white, pink and yellow, brown and gold. These combinations are great and make all pieces united together.


These shapes, having meaning or not, create a good theme for the whole piece. Also, the colors here are good. The piece I like most is The Candles because of its colors.

As I know, you have to work with 3D software in semester 5 or 6 so I think it is a good source for us to get used to.
Please visit http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov/im_bo9.htm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home